Yreka Field Office
501 North Main Street
Yreka, California 96097
Fax (530) 842-4521
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closed for lunch 1:30 to 2:30 pm)
Joyce Jones, Regional Manager/Employment Development Specialist
Rosie Kerr, Administrative Assistant
- Workforce Investment Act
- Job and Career Counseling Referral and Placement
- OJT ~ On-the-Job Training
- CRT ~ Classroom Training (vocational and basic)
- Community Service Block Grant
- Provides emergency services to economically disadvantaged American Indians and assists with improving social and economic conditions.
- Individual Job Services
- Employment Application Completion
- Resume Writing
- Job Search
- Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP)
Provides emergency services to economically disadvantaged American Indians and Siskiyou County residents.
- Disaster Planning Resources
A list of agencies that provide resources in times of disaster.