NCIDC Eureka Main Office
serving Humboldt and Trinity Counties
241 F Street, Eureka, California 95501
(707) 445-8451 (voice)
(707) 445-8479 (fax)
(800) 566-2381 (toll-free, Continental U.S. only)
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday Through Friday
(Gift Shop open 10 am to 6 pm Mon. through Sat.)
Eureka Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NCIDC Intake Form: https://ncidc-intake.questionpro.com
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Job and Career Counseling Referral and Placement
- WE ~ Work Experience
- OJT ~ On-the-Job Training
- CRT ~ Classroom Training
- Community Service Block Grant
- Provides emergency services to economically disadvantaged American Indians and assists with improving social and economic conditions.
- Resource Center
Use of computers for resumes and job search activities.
Job referral board.
- Disaster Planning Resources
A list of agencies that provide resources in times of disaster.
Additional employment services available through
The Job Market of Humboldt County: http://thejobmarket.org